Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spanish Soap Opreras Actually End?!

So recently I've been told that #1 Spanish soap operas have real endings. Not Christmas holiday breaks, they really end and another show takes it's place. This is genius. Plus, it kind of gives me a deadline to find a new show to really follow after this. I don't think that my attention span can handle Una Familia Con Suerte as an immortal like Days of Our Lives. #2 They recycle the actors. They could be playing a completely different character for the next one. Last night I was watching Univision to check out the late night tv line up and there I saw Arnold! But it wasn't Arnold. He wasn't sexually confused at all. He wasn't trying to be funny either. He was playing a rugged cop who was a single dad? #3 this is something not so new but the soap operas are several months behind the original airing so the holidays won't match. This is all just to keep us on our toes. Like the teacher excuse, I was just trying to see if you were paying attention. I am but only understanding about 15-20% of everything being said.

No comments:

Post a Comment