Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dale Con Ganas=Biggest Loser

As you know from my original posting of this blog, I'm a huge fan of the Biggest Loser. So I'm thinking that this spinoff will be the same. People doing weekly competitions to lose the most weight.Well, there's a large difference in the budgeting for this show. You don't see the Gladiator-like arenas and obstacle courses. I am also not a fan of the large families competing against each other and they have to
pick their own relatives to vote off the show when they don't lose enough weight. I am picking up words like Perder-to lose, Ganas-The will, Libra-pound


There's another show that's similar that I'd like to check out called Ritmo Dieta. (Diet Rhythm) I'm not sure if it was on WE or TLC but there was a similar show called Dance Your Ass Off. Contestants losing weight through dancing and giving performances each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment