Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How to Test Your Level of Fluency

Delisioso-This is a cooking show and I've found it to be a wonderful tool. With any cooking show if you think about it, someone is teaching someone else very clearly how to correctly cook a dish. They repeat themselves, they only talk about food and how it's prepared. You also see everything that they're talking about. For example, when she's talking about potatoes, you hear her say "papas" over and over again while she's holding papas.

I'm going to try testing myself by writing down notes and trying one of the dishes. I'll know when I'm fluent when I get an edible meal. That's how you access yourself when you're going through my Univision fluency program. I just made it up, but you can tell yourself it's official.

No comments:

Post a Comment